Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

19 August 2015

Italian Grilled Chicken Recipe


Recipe from Ciao Florentina, This is a really good recipe. I give it 4 stars. My husband and daughter really liked it. Made the roasted red pepper pesto too, to go with it. That was really good too. This one sure is one I will have again. I didn't do the lemon with brown sugar thou. This is a nice low carb tasty dish.

I paired this with a summer squash casserole. Which was supper yummy.

Squash Casserole by add a pinch


To make low carb just omit the ritz crackers. I used them for my family, I just took them off the top of mine. This was just so good. My husband who is not a fan of yellow squash and zucchini actually had seconds. Giving this a 5 star cause I could eat this a lot. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment