Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

15 August 2015

Low Carb Pork Lo Mein

I tried Shiratake noodles for the first time last week.  I have seen recipes with these noodles since I started my Low Carb/ High Fat lifestyle read all the reviews, from all different blogs and web sites. I went by the reviews and wasn't going to try them. Then Netrition.com had a sale and I saw them for a cheaper price than anywhere else so I thought I would try them. I have a very good sense of smell, I mean I can tell when my neighbors are using their dryers. LOL I have really bad allergies so my nose is very sensitive. I opened the noodles and there was really no smell to them at all, a slight smell but nothing over whelming like others have said.  I rinsed them in water the temperature I normally do dishes in a few times and them left them in the strainer till I was ready for them. That is all I did to them I made up this recipe, Pork Lo Mein which is one of my very favorite Chinese dishes.  This recipe is from i Breathe I'm Hungry.
This was really really good. I did make the mistake of putting too much Sriracha hot sauce in it, it was a tad bit hot for me but I loved it. The flavor was awesome and so where the noodles. I really liked these noodles a lot. They reminded me a lot of rice noodles that the Chinese use. I will definitely be buying more of these noodles. I can't wait to try the ziti and fettuccine noodles. 5 star Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment