Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

03 September 2015

Baked Sour Cream Doughnuts

I had been craving some plain donuts, yes I am a very plain kind of girl. I love plain donuts. Couldn't find a recipe that was low carb and plain. I found this one. I love sour cream so I tried this recipe. These were good but way to sweet for me. I know the next time I make them I will cut the sugar in half. I did however take one of the donuts the next day and cut it in half and toasted it, then put egg, bacon and cheese on it. It was kind of like eating the McGrindle from McDonald's. It was sweet like that but mapley LOL, It was good thou. And I didn't put the glaze on the donuts either. I give it a 3 rating but will be back once I take half the sugar out and see how they are.

The recipe comes from Honest Cooking Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment