Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

19 August 2015

Paleo Cinnamon Crunch “Granola”

My hardest part of  the Low Carb/High Fat life style is night time. I have to have a snack before I go to bed, if not I starve all night long, LOL. We eat an early dinner usually around 5 pm. I have since I was a child. So by 7 - 7:30 I am hungry. And I don't want a sweet snack or too salty of a snack, which makes this hard. It needs to fill me up so I tend to eat a lot of nuts but you get tired of them. Lots of celery and peanut butter too. Try a new recipe from Pinterst for a granola type snack. It's really good I do have to say that, it's a bit sweet for me, which the next time I make it I will figure out how to use less honey, or make sweetener water to use instead where as it's not as sweet.
Recipe is by Amee's Savory Dish.
It's very tasty right out of the oven LOL. Didn't add any dried fruit and not sure I will. Cause right now it's a bit high in carbs.  I give this a 4 stars and to be updated when I do it with less carbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment