Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

15 August 2015

Low Carb Pizza

I have been trying and looking for an acceptable low carb pizza crust that I could whip up fast for lunch. I am not the biggest fan of lunch so if I have to cook it's very difficult for me. I am one of those people who use to live on peanut butter and jelly cause it was quick. I just don't care to cook just for me. So when Netrition had these ultra thin pizza crusts BOGO and I decided to try them.
They are by Golden Home Ultra Thin 16g Protein Pizza Crust, 3 crusts.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Crust (42g)
Servings Per Container: 3
Amount
Per Serving
% Daily
Value*
Total Calories110 
   Calories From Fat10 
Total Fatg2%   
   Saturated Fatg0%   
   Trans Fatg
Cholesterolmg2%   
Sodium260 mg11%   
Total Carbohydratesg3%   
   Dietary Fiberg4%   
   Sugarsg
 Net Carbs
Minus Fiber
g
Protein16 g
Vitamin A0%   
Vitamin C0%   
Calcium2%   
Iron





15%
These are really great, they taste awesome and they do bake up nice and crunchy crust.  I made a sausage and onion pizza which is my favorite, using my low carb sauce, which I haven't posted yet but I will. IT was awesome. These get a 5 plus Star rating. Can't wait to buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment