Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

22 June 2015

Father's Day

Yesterday everyone had a great time. My husband's mom and dad came over for dinner to celebrate Father's Day together.
I started the day by making my husband's favorite breakfast, Eggs Benedict. He loves them. I used Ree Drummond's Blender Hollandise Sauce. He said they were really good. I have never had them cause I don't like poached eggs, but I didn't put some of the hollandise sauce on my scrabbled eggs and it was really good. 4 stars according to my Husband.

For afternoon dinner we had Kansas City Rubbed Riblets, my potato salad, caprese salad and for desert strawberry shortcake with homemade biscuits. 
Dinner came our really really good. 
These are the biscuits I made and you have to make them they are sop good. I have to say these were the best biscuits I have ever made. Supper moist, flaky and buttery. Love them. Even made  egg, bacon and cheese on biscuits this morning for breakfast. AWESOME 

I don't like Greek Yogurt cause I don't like it, instead I used sour cream. 5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment