Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

28 October 2015

Two Minute Microwave Coffee Cake

Last night's dinner was just dinner LOL no recipe, steak seasoned with all purpose seasoning salt, veggies in copy cat recipe of Olive Gardens dressing. Husband and daughter had salad. That is it, boring

For breakfast thou, getting a bit tired of eggs and bacon, there is only so many ways and they still end up being just eggs and bacon LOL. So I decided to try Ginny's two minute coffee cake.
5 star recipe, it's by Ginny's Low Carb Kitchen. She has some great 
recipes if you get  chance check out her blog. This was really good, but a bit 
sweet for me, next time I just need to cut the sugar in half. I really liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment