Pages

Want an honest opinion about Pinterest recipes you have come to the right place. I will give you my honest opinion about recipes from Pinterest about Low Carb/High Fat recipes plus regular ones too

28 April 2015

Pancakes

Since going on this lifestyle change I have been in the search for the best pancake or substitute for a pancake. That tastes similar to a pancake. Now I know it will never be like the pancakes that I love to eat but it could be close. These where really good but and there it is again a little too sweet for me. I don't like syrup on my pancakes I like just having butter on them. And these were a bit sweet so next time I will just cut the sugar in half. I am using beet sugar now. Just got my first bag yesterday and I have to say other than being sweeter than sugar so far my digestive system is not having a hissy fit with it. And my pallet likes it too and that is all the maters besides being low glycemic.

Syrniki - cottage cheese pancakes. I really did like them a lot. I got to have them with my sausages. Some left over for tomorrow too. that I like a lot. 4 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment